The entire Windward Community is invited to join our Seniors as they present the culmination of their academic achievements through this year’s Senior Capstone Colloquium. All are welcome at every session; the Capstone Colloquium Kickoff is sure to be a real treat!
Join us on May 13 from 2:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. for the Capstone Colloquium Kickoff!
- Exploring Heterogenity of Key Distributions in Dissimilar Music Genres
- Statistical Analysis of March Madness: What Seed to Pick as the Champion
- Do daylight hours affect the economic prosperity of a city?
- Racial Preference in Collegiate Division 1 Quarterbacks
- Do the bigger hitters truly benefit? An analysis on the relationship between driving distance and scoring
- Toward a Cohesive Model of Time: An Interdisciplinary Review of the Internal and External Clocks
- The Criminal Justice System Under the Microscope: Memory Distortions and the Systematic Marginalization of Minority Groups
- A Humorless Review of the Evolution and Functions of Humor
- Can Trauma be Transmitted? A Multifactor Examination of the Influences that Contribute to the Transmission of Intergenerational Trauma
- Pre-hospital Psychiatric Care: A Review
- Intimacy, Attachment and Parenting Styles
- Do Our Dreams Have Significance? A Guide to Understanding the Unconscious Mind
- Effectiveness of Treatment Options for Stress, Anxiety, and Behavioral Disorders
- Specific Phobias in Reality: How to Manage the Life That Follows
- Active Solutions to Active Problems: Advising Families of the Social Implications of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Special Needs Education: A Comparison of Techniques and a Call for Advancement
- Anti-social Personality Disorder: Not as Scary as "Criminal Minds"
- Navigating and Expressing the Self Through Gender: A Dive into Gender Identity and Gender Dysphoria
- The Fight Against the Human Motivation of Hunger: The Risk Factors of Eating Disorders