The results are in from January’s Middle School American Mathematics Contest 8!
174 of Windward’s Middle School students challenged themselves with over 68,000 students from 1655 different schools around the world. The contest is administered by the Mathematical Association of America (MAA) to promote the development of problem-solving skills. All of Windward’s top scores are in the top 50% nationally!
- 1st place – Nicholas Hyde (Overall School highest score)
- 2nd place – Joseph Rogers, Jesse Wiczyk
- 3rd place – Maddie Oh
- 1st place – Zachary Kraus (Overall School 2nd highest score)
- 2nd place – Tamar Koren-Pinto, Zachary Berman
- 3rd place – Tal Altman, Mason Cohen, Lila Hernand, Chase Peers, Sloane Wiczyk, Caleb Yellin
- 1st place – Terrence Love
- 2nd place – Emmett Corwin, Cayden Dickstein, Lucas Kraus, Max Lugash
- 3rd place – Michael Antoni, Aarav Asnani, Ainsley Bendikson, Jake Horowitz, Theo Howard, Jonathan Huddleston, Leo Mahmoodzadegan, Lucas Morrow, Lila Owens, Cole Whitaker
Great job, Wildcats!