Center for Teaching & Learning
|The Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) is a dynamic space that brings together the Windward community to exchange ideas, learn together, and grow. Through the collective talents of faculty and administrators who are teachers, librarians, curriculum specialists, and instructional technology professionals, the CTL enriches teaching, learning, and thinking at Windward.|
What We Do
The CTL seeks to develop the full potential of all students by:
- providing a space for students to both study individually and collaborate with peers
- working to develop innovative, student-centered pedagogies;
- promoting the effective use of educational technology;
- promoting good digital citizenship and media literacy;
- developing information literacy and research skills;
- supporting faculty engagement in professional development work; and
- by building a culture of collaboration with students, faculty, and the greater Windward community.
Common Sense Media Tip Of the Week
7:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Director of Technology, Co-Director of CTL, Dean of Science and Technology Outreach
Co-Director of the CTL, Global Studies Teacher
English Teacher, Chair, Associate Director CTL
Associate Director of CTL, Research Librarian
Educational Technology Specialist
Co-Director of the CTL, History Teacher
Dr. Maja Starcevic
English & Global Studies Teacher, Coordinator of the Studio for Writing & Rhetoric
Student Technology Integrationist
Exploration Studio Director, CTL Associate, Physics Teacher